header image

UPDATES!!!!!!!

hey whats happening everyone. i hanvt writen a bloggy post in a really really really really and possibally with a chance of REALLY long time but i want you to know that i am still on here and that im still sttiring around with poems in ma head so leave a comment if you want ive just been really really busy with HIGHSCHOOL (notice how i totaly didnt make HIGHSCHOOl in capital letters….) and all that jazz. SThank you very much and have a great day

Signed:Michael Taylor or… ~masterpiece~

~ by Michael T. on November 12, 2010 .

2 Responses to “UPDATES!!!!!!!”

1.   Maya Says:

Hi Michel, thank you for the comment on my blog. Hope highschool doesn’t keep you to busy to write more!
    MAYA

2.   Savannah John Says:

Hey Michael, I don’t know if this will work because I have never been on a blog before but this is Savannah John, we met in Holberg when you were visiting people that lived next door to me … At the end of this month I am moving to Campbell River and I thought you lived near there and I was thinking we should hang out sometime since we haven’t seen eachother in so long, if you get this please email me at [email protected] or add me on facebook (Savannah Starr) if you have facebook because I’m sure I will forget to check this (: hope to hear from so you soon, miss you,
    Savannah